Visual Design Internship
We are cashbot.ai, a monetization platform for conversational experiences. We build software and services for developers of chatbots and voice assistants that help them make money.
cashbot.ai offers products to the developer community that provide education on best practices in making money, guidance through on boarding and cashbot.ai integration, and visualizations that illustrate how cashbot.ai is helping them make money.
We are a small team trying to solve incredibly complex user experience challenges in simple, intuitive ways. We are building tools and interfaces for the next generation of conversational computer devices, where standards and best practices are yet to be defined. We are looking for special individuals who thrive while operating in this kind of unknown and love to upend the status quo.
Who You Are
We are looking for a visual designer who has an obsessive need to solve tough problems, independently interprets and delivers design artifacts and experiences against user needs, understands when it is time to reach out to others to seek clarity and guidance, and desires healthy, collaborative working relationships with others. A proficiency in concepting and designing for web and mobile and a portfolio (or other similar presentation of design work) are also requirements. Everything else can be taught.
- Translating user flows and wireframes into user centered layouts and visual designs
- Effectively collaborating with lead designers, product managers, engineers to design, iterate on, and deliver beautiful user experiences
- Creating intuitive solutions that cover core functionality, interactions, and navigation
Your Desired Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Sketch, Principle, Invision, Axure or other similar tools
- An obsessive attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- A willingness to receive constructive feedback and direction
What You Will Learn
- How to build user experiences for the next generation of conversational computer devices
- Collaborative software development, best practices and tools
- Every facet of being part of a startup team
- Business development and fund raising activities
So long as you meet our basic requirements, you will get as much out of this opportunity as you desire.